Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Kapil Sharma



Kapil Sharma today is a name synonymous with instant laughter. The man who has won the hearts of many with his spontaneous comedy celebrates his birthday today. He currently is away in USA taking part in an event. Kapil has more reasons than one to be happy about on his birthday since the stalwart recently also became a part of the Forbes magazine top 100.

An elated Kapil shares his joy with Laughing Colours Entertainment Solutions and tells us  "On the occasion of my birthday, I would like to thank all my fans and well wishers for all their support and love. Today where I have reached is all because of their blessing and their love for me

We wish Kapil Sharma a very Happy Birthday and hope he gives us more reasons to laugh our hearts out in the years to come.

Edited by,
Niharika Vidya Sagar

No comments:

Post a Comment